Use the following link to download the second version of MV4th16 Forth for the Parallax Propeller chip. The download is a zip file that contains all the source files to build MV4th16 using the Parallax IDE. The project was built using version 1.27 of the IDE. To build the MV4th16 project;
1) Create a folder under your IDE projects or examples folder.
2) Unzip the contents of the download zip file into the new folder.
3) In the Spin IDE select the newfolder in the tree view and select the file MV4thDemo.spin as the Top Object.
4) Build the project then download to your propeller development board.
5) Connect a serial terminal and configure it to use the same com port as your Prop Plug.
6) Set the baud rate to 115200, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, and no parity.
7) Reset the propeller chip, after a few seconds the MV4th sign-on message should appear.